Submit Application with Supporting Documents
Graduate applicants should submit the following:
- An Application for Admission through our online application portal or through the Common Application. The application fee will be waived for all students (graduate and undergraduate).
- Official college transcript(s) from all previous institutions of higher education attended
- Letters of recommendation (Not required for all programs, see program-specific requirements for details)
- Personal Statement
Application Deadline Information
For most programs, a completed application and all supporting materials must be received by:
- July 15 for programs beginning in the fall
- December 1 for programs beginning in the spring
- April 15 for programs beginning in the summer
For specific program requirements, please contact the Office of Admissions at 203-576-4552.
Early applications are strongly encouraged as program space is limited. For more information, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
乐动体育南安普顿Flip through our viewbook to learn more about the University of Bridgeport.